Bark Lake is looking for a Guest Services Coordinator (Maternity Leave)
Who Are We?
Bark Lake Leadership and Conference Centre began as the Ontario Camp Leadership Centre on Bark Lake in 1948. Now privately owned we continue to be the forerunners in Outdoor Education and provide unforgettable experiences. We are located in the beautiful Haliburton Highlands nested in Irondale, on a secluded lake. We provide education to school groups, organizations, corporate leaders, and experiences to our wedding guest and cottagers. We are a growing business and an exciting place to come and accelerate your professional growth and development through creative and countless ways.
Duties and Responsibilities:
This full time Guest Services Coordinator (Maternity Leave) position requires accurate attention to detail and the ability to communicate information to the appropriate staff member and to guests in a timely manner. This position will require you to interact with our guests and ensure that Bark Lake is delivering on its promise.
This involves but is not limited to:
- Primary Communicating and designing of Guest Experiences.
- Working with CIC to develop Bark Lake experience for CIC summer camp.
- School Presentations and Customer Service Ambassador.
- Lead Pre and Post group briefing sessions.
- Be an active member of the Bark Lake Leadership team.
Qualifications and Skills
- Superior time management, multitasking skills and the ability to prioritize tasks with minimal supervision.
- Detail oriented, professional, responsive and positive work attitude.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Working knowledge and experience Microsoft and other computer programs.
- Valid G2 or G license and use of a reliable vehicle.
- Reliable, ambitious, and self-motivated.
- Be able to provide outstanding customer service to adult and corporate guests.
- Be able to work a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Able to submit a clean Vulnerable Sector & Police Record Check and current Standard First Aid
- Able to work under pressure.
- Sense of humour.
- Salary based on skills and qualifications – benefits after 3 month review
Length of Contract:
10 months with up to a possible 2 months extension
- Submit your resume and cover letter to:
Maria Paterson – Director
Bark Lake Leadership and Conference Centre
1551 Bark Lake Dr., Irondale, ON K0M 1X0
- Applications will be reviewed by the Director. Successful candidates will be invited to interview. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Closing date Aug 31st, 2017
Do YOU have what it takes to join THIS team?